Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Time of Great Darkness

Just after the Sundering of the Toilet, there was a car accident in the rainy night outside of my dorm building. (Coincidence? Perhaps. Or perhaps the conflux of diabolical energies that conspired to rend asunder the toilet had its sinister tendrils in other earthly affairs.) It was pretty wild, although I didn’t see it, and apparently the careening vehicle knocked over some wires around the building. No one, to my knowledge, was hurt, but there was a casualty far greater than mere human life: the Internet.

Yes, for the past two days there has been no Internet access in my building. Death is scarce more fearful. I dreamed of the grave. Often I would close tightly my eyes for fear of what I would see should I open them. In the darkness I haunted the cold places where once the bright glow of ichc.com filled me with mirth. I conversed with madness itself and found it a friend and companion in the long hours.

I also went to Carnivale. That's probably more interesting.

So, in summary, no posts, but posts soon!


No comments: